косвенная речь предложений
1) «if there are any idiots in this room, will they please stand up», said the teacher.
2) «Now then, boy, why you consider yourself an idiot?» asked the teacher.
3) «Well, actually, I don’t», said the student, «but I hated to see you standing up all by yourself».
- 1) The teacher asked to stand up idiots if there were some in thas room
2) the teacher asked the boy why he considered himself an idiot
3) the student told the teacher he didn’t consider himself an idiot but I had hated to see him standing up all by himself