Помогите пожалуйста ответить на вопросы
1. Where is the US situatid?
2. What is it washed by?
3. What is the typical weather of the country?
4. What is the scenery of the country?
5. What is the population of the country?
6. What are the most famous places to enjoy the beauty and power of wild America?
7. What mighty rivers of the USA do you know?
8. What big mountain chains can you name?
9. What attracts people to the Grand Canyon?
10. Why do people say that the US is a young country?
11. What do the authors of the text say about Americans’ likes and interests?
12. How do you understand the phrase «The US is a big melting por?»
- 1. The US is situated in North America.
2. The US is washed by the Pacific Ocean in the west, by the Atlantic Ocean in the east, by the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico in the south. In the north are Great Lakes.
3. The US has almost every kind of weather.
4. There are a lot of parks, forests and wildlands where you can enjoy the beauty and power of wild America. The Grand Canyon, Yosemite Valley, and Yellowstone are among the most famous.
5. More than 250 million people live in the US.
6. The Grand Canyon, Yosemite Valley, and Yellowstone are among the famous places where you can enjoy the beauty and power of wild America.
7. There are Missisippi, Missouri and The Colorado River.
8. Big mountain chains of the US are Rockies (the Rocky Mountains) and Appalachians.
9. The canyon looks different at different times of day, and in different seasons and weather. At sunrise and sunset the red, gold, brown and orange colours of the rocks are especially clear and bright. In winter, canyon is partly covered with snow.
10. The US is a young country. Its written history is only few hundres years old.
11. Americans are interested in old tradition, but they are good at making a new traditions too. They like exciting, modern cities, new houses, and new cars. At the same time, Americans love old things. They like to visit historic houses and museums.
12. The people of the US are a mixture of many different nationalities. The US is like a melting pot for people. In the past, people from many different European countries came to the US and made one country out of many