Rewrite the sentences by putting the verbs in the Passive Voice.
1)The Mayor will open the new library tomorrow.
2)Versarce created the costumes for the play.
3)Shakespeare wrote Hamlet.
4)They will arrange a meeting for next week.
5)No one has transated this play yet.
6)In France they hold elections for President every five years.
7)Advertising influences a lot of people.
8)You should send this fax right away.
9)They found him guilty of murder.
10)You cannot take pets into the theatre.
- 1) The new library will be opened by the mayor tomorrow.
2) The costumes for the play were created by Versarce.
3) Hamlet was written by Shakespeare
4) A meeting will be arranged by them for nex week.
5) This play hasn’t been translated yet.
6) In France elections for President are held every five years.
7) A lot of people are influenced by advertising.
8) This fax should be sent right away.
9) His was found guilty of murder.
10) Pets can’t be taken into the theatre