- 1. — How much milk is there in the bottle?
— Not much.
2. — May I have some apple juice?
— Sure. Here you are.
3. — How many tomatoes are there in the basket?
— Not many.
4. — Please, give me a blue pen and a red pencil.
— Sure. Here you are. It’s two pounds fifty pence.
5. — Mum, may I watch TV now?
— No, you may not. It’s time to go to bed.
6. — Will we go to the beach now?
— Not yet. It’s still very hot!
7. — Dad, may I invite my new friends to our house?
— Of course you may. What are their names?